Thursday, November 4, 2010

My career, my choice

I ´m student of veterinarian medicine, and  I  chosed this career  because always liked to me the animals,
 can help  and try  understand to them  . Since that I was 5 years  I wanted to stydy this . I believe that they are very important  for the persons because they help us to be more responsable and to be best person.

I will want  to try  mayor animals, in special equines, because I like a lot, and too devote to the rehabilitation 
of persons with help the animals.

I study in the Faculty of  Veterinarian and livestock  Sciences, of the University of Chile. This is one the best that taught   the career. The Faculty is very beautifull and big, but it are enough far .

I have various subject , Biochemistry, Anatomy, Biology, English , and others but one of my  favorite is Anatomy and Biochemistry but both are  very difficult and need  more time for study it.


3 comments:

  1. I like equines too!!!!!!!!!!!
    But I'm not sure what I will choose... it´s a big problem :S hahah.
    yes the faculty it's to far of the world!! xD but this give you more quiet.. it´s good :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ´m student of veterinarian medicine, and I WF chosed this career because always liked WW to me the animals,
    ^ can help and try understand to them . Since that I was 5 years I wanted to stydy this . I believe that they are very important for the persons because they help us to be more responsable and to be best person.

    I will want to try WW mayor animals, in special equines, because I like a lot, and too devote to the rehabilitation
    of persons with help ^ the animals.

    I study in the Faculty of Veterinarian and livestock Sciences, of the University of Chile. This is one the best that taught the career. The Faculty is very SP beautifull and big, but it SVA are enough far .

    I have various WF subject , Biochemistry, Anatomy, Biology, English , and others but one of my favorite is Anatomy and Biochemistry but both are very difficult and need more time for study it.

    Jazz,
    well done! the best of luck!
    miss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jazzz!!!!
    To me alsoo like so muchhh the horses!
    good choise!
    regards

    ReplyDelete