Monday, November 29, 2010

Session 3

Hello, I hope that you are find.  Today , I have to write about  someone that  i admire. Is a difficult question for me . Well ,  ago time I read  the newspaper about  a athlete , Oscar Pistorius, and  his life impressed so much. He is from the South Africa, and  he borned  without your legs but despite of he out forward. He during your life had to practice  various sports but the athletics was your passion. He had  win the gold and bronce medal  in the Paraolimpics Games of Athens, in 2004. I admire to him a lot  because  he won to the adversity and  face to the world  that the  disability  to be only in the people that think that some thing are impossible. It is very  impressive.
His force of will is  amazing. For me, he is a example  and  I hope to  try the never surrender when the things are hard and  without  forward  for  I want, how he.

Until the next post , bye.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I hope that you are find. Today , I have to write about someone that i admire. ^ Is a difficult question for me . Well , ago time I read the newspaper about a athlete , Oscar Pistorius, and his life impressed ^ so much. He is from the South Africa, and he WF borned without your legs but despite of he ? out forward. He during your life had to practice various sports but the athletics was your passion. He had WF win the gold and bronce medal in the Paraolimpics Games of Athens, in 2004. I admire to him a lot because he won to the adversity and face to the world that the disability to be only in the people that think that some thing are impossible. It is very impressive.
    His force of will is amazing. For me, he is a example and I hope to try the never surrender when the things are hard and without forward for I want, how he.

    Until the next post , bye.

    jJazz,
    well done very interesting but it was from your area...
    miss

    ReplyDelete