Monday, November 29, 2010

My ideal job

I  will like  to work  in the south of contry ,  place how Chiloe or Punta Arenas , mainly  in rural place. 
I  will want to try  to horses, bovines, sheep, is say, large animals.

I  want to help to animals and your owner  of  rural place because not always they have money, the half  for go to veterinarian or simply they  have very far of the city. I will want to go there. I will want to help and contribute  to welfare of the animals and the persons because a lot time the  animals are their  tool of work or their half of  subsistence, and could  do sometime for it  is genial and  I will feel happy. 
Other place I will want to work is in a natural reserves how  Torres del Paine or Fray Jorge Reserve, in the north, or in the abroad how Africa.
I will not like to  have a boss because I think that can´t to do all I want.
As for the hours, I will try to have some week in  the job, for example three  weeks, and  one  for me rest.
This will be me ideal job. =)

1 comment:

  1. I will like to work in the south of SP contry , place how Chiloe or Punta Arenas , mainly in rural place.
    I will want to try to horses, bovines, sheep, is say, large animals.

    I want to help to animals and WW your owner of rural place because not always they have money, the half WF for go to veterinarian or simply they have very far of the city. I will want to go there. I will want to help and contribute to welfare of the animals and the persons because a lot time the animals are their tool of work or their half of subsistence, and could do sometime for it is genial and I will feel happy.
    Other place I will want to work is in a natural reserves how Torres del Paine or Fray Jorge Reserve, in the north, or in the abroad how Africa.
    I will not like to have a boss because I think that can´t WW to do all I want.
    As for the hours, I will try to have some week in the job, for example three weeks, and one for me rest.
    This will be me ideal job. =)

    IJazz,
    it sounds like a very nice job! good luck with it
    miss

    ReplyDelete