Monday, November 29, 2010

Session 4



Hello to all ¡¡ Well... I want  to tell you  what is my subjet favourite. This year the subject that more like me is   Anatomy =) in spite of that is really hard and is a lot field that I have to study in so bit time. I think that is one of  subject most important of  the career and it  is need  to know and to learn very well. Really I dont`t clear  of the why  it like so much, but  impressed me a lot  because I never imagine the  complex that can to be a organism , all  parts and names that have a bones, the skull or  the different  functions of the muscles.  Is so much.
Now I will have the last test of Anatomy of the semester and try to study  a lots.
The next semester I will see the system of the dogs, how the respiratory system, digestive system and urogenital system, and I hope that to be as entertaining how the this semester.
Other subject that I liked so much was  Biochemistry. Too is difficult but was vey interesting for me. 
It is all for today, bye.   

No comments:

Post a Comment