Monday, October 25, 2010

A little of me =)

Hello, my name is Jazmine, but you can say me Jazz. I ´m student of  veterinary medicine,   in the University of Chile. Always I wanted to study this career. I like a lot but is enough hard. 
I have 19 years and my brithday is the 12 of  March, 1991.
I like to do sport, especially swin because I feel free, and  rice in  bicycle . I ´m play guitar and    I´ll wish to learn to play piano some time.

I love to see movies and one of my favourites is Hannibal, Brave Heart , The last Samurai, between other. I like to listen music with The Beatles, Gun´s and Roses, Shakira, mainly.

Now , I have to continue with my study.





 

8 comments:

  1. Hii JAzz¡¡

    I didn't know about your passion for music¡¡

    I'm a great fan of those bands you put on your post.

    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi jazz, I did not expect that your comment was the first!... and it was great, I only play guitar since this year and I know songs of Nirvana, The Cure and Lucybell nothing more... I`m sorry but all the music is great!

    I hope you are great.
    See you

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi jazz
    i like those band too in specially the beatles and shakira. really you play guitar is cool i don´t know play but i would really like to learn how to play guitar...
    see you in the university
    bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jasmin
    You have very good taste with the movies and music.The piano is one of the best instruments with the violin and learn to play piano is easy.I hope that you will learn to play piano...

    Greetings
    Ea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jazz, how are you? Thanks for telling me of the blog.
    I also love the movie "El ultimo Samurai"
    Is one of those movie where you can not believe what happens to the protagonist and stay so sad that necessarily have to cry
    I also love Lucybell, is great.
    ok. Jazz, see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like those movies. hoo you play guitar! that is amazing, i played violin many time ago, but we can try to play something together some day.
    thank´s for your post. see you



    welcome to the jungle! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi jazz!!
    I too like to swim, is my favorite sport, practice twice a week in the university :)
    well, see you in class, bye.

    ReplyDelete